Yeah yeah, I know – there is nothing new about a nana ice cream. And I know every f*ckin vegan blog has a recipe for this. And I know you really don’t need a f*ckin recipe for this. But I still know a lot a people who never ever heard about nana ice cream. So this recipe is probably not for you Mr. Smartass, but for you Mr. I Love Häagen–Dazs. If you never tried nana ice cream, you’re missing life.
Nana Ice Cream with Molasses and Walnuts
Ingredients for 2 gigantic portions:
10 Frozen Bananas
4 TBSP of Crushed Walnuts
6 TBSP of Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 Cup of Raisins
2 TBSP of Blackstrap Molasses
Vanilla Powder or Extract
- Throw your f*ckin bananas in your food processor;
- Be a smart boy and make it in two times if it’s necessary;
- When your machine starts have problems to process all the sh*t, use a spatula and take from the sides;
- Keep working on that shit for 10.000 hours;
- When your beard feels thick and solid again, it’s probably ready;
- In a bowl, mix the motherf*cker with some vanilla powder and swirl in your molasses and raisins;
- Serve it and top it with your walnuts, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon;
- If you don’t like my toppings, do whatever the f*ck you want;
Follow us in the Social Media!
And keep it green. Keep it real!
Blue – 80% Carbs
Red – 14% Fat
Green – 6% Protein
It helps A LOT if you comment 🙂